Delaine is a seasoned thought partner during large scale organisational transformation with an aptitude to move from an assessment and reduction agenda to a synthesis and integration intent, mobilising and capacitating key change influencers in systems to co-create and implement bespoke fit-for-purpose implementation solutions when and where it has impact. She is a talented facilitator, capable of cascading strategy from boardroom to grassroots level. Her core capability is to help executives, leaders and critical stakeholders interpret the visible and invisible organisational system with intent to shift blockages and accelerate actionable innovation at individual, team and organisational level. She is a practical expert in shifting strategic intent to positive systemic impact.
To read more, click on Delaine's picture.
Amongst her successes, she supported a highly complex global eco-system to move from focussing locally to delivering value globally, given a new and constantly evolving service delivery & operating model. Delaine supported the transformation by focussing on exponentially improving positive up- and downstream influence, underpinned by the systemic values and high performance intent across a highly diverse setting. An internal and external communication satisfaction leap was made from 49% to 65% in a 3-year cycle.
She has coached and developed internal Change Agents and Organisational Development consultants across industry to step into confidently affecting accelerated transformation. She has intervened in multitudes of settings and has the capacity to emerge, align with and leverage what is needed to create quantum shifts in partnership with her client communities in a flexible and practical manner.
- Transformation Consultant, thought partner, co-designer and implementation partner for the delivery of bespoke solutions to improve strategic influence and communication at Executive, Functional, Line Management and Corporate Communications level for a global company in the Energy sector, moving satisfaction levels from 49% to 65% exceeding global benchmark in 3 years.
- Transformation Thought Partner, Benchmark and Process lead for the globalisation of global Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and Employer branding project roll-out.
- External Change Specialist supporting senior leadership to affect Functional and Operational Excellence.
- Developing HR professionals to transit from transactional roles to earning trusted Change Partner status (various South African corporates).
- Capacitating Business Units with tactical influence capability (cross industry).
- Capacitating Black Women with influence and negotiation capability for empowerment purposes (Telecommunications).
- Capacitating executives and leaders to affect and influence large scale transformation positively (cross industry).
- Capacitating Shop Stewards to capitalise on the use of “soft influence” (Manufacturing)
- Professional Process Facilitator for strategy planning (cross industry).
- BA Industrial Psychology (University of Stellenbosch; 1992)
- Protégé Partner: Dr. Sep Serfontein between 2000 and 2008
- Certificate Programme in Management Consulting
- Internationally Accredited Certifying Trainer for Positive Power & Influence, Negotiation Strategy & Tactics, Mastering the Art of Facilitation, Self-Leadership and Organisational Development Consulting.