Khosi is a registered Clinical Psychologist and an expert with more than a decade’s experience in facilitating and coaching transformative learning interventions focussed on influence, crucial conversations, negotiation, accountability and change. She is a known television celebrity and mesmerizes audiences with her engaging style which reflects in the quality of her learning facilitation.
To read more, click on Khosi's picture.
- Registered for independent clinical psychology practice with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Engaged in a 5-year project as Head Coach then Programme Manager and Consultant at Star for Life, an NGO who supports young people to live an AIDS-free life and to fulfil their dreams in 120 high schools, mainly in forgotten communities, in rural northern KwaZulu-Natal, Namibia and Gauteng.
- Launched her own company, SouLit Ground, and facilitates SoulitudeTM, a personal and professional growth and self-mastery seminar.
- Facilitated Influencer, Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability and Change Anything, training programs at The Human Edge.
- She has been recognised for “Most Programmes Run”, “Most Appreciated Facilitator” and for “Most Lives Touched”.
- She was the resident clinical psychologist on SABC’S 3Talk with Noeleen and served as development and content advisor on Khumbul’ekhaya.
- She co-presented It’s for Life and MTV-Base and was the consulting psychologist for Dream School South Africa
- She features regularly on national and community television, radio and magazines, including Destiny, Drum, O Magazine, True Love and wrote a Self-Empowerment series for Essays of Africa.
- Currently enrolled PhD candidate at the University of Johannesburg, with a research interest in social change.
- BA Psychology and Sociology (Wits University)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (Wits Business School)
- Honours in Psychology (RAU)
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology (Cum Laude) (University of Johannesburg)
- Certified Trainer for Positive Influence & Negotiation