Lee is an internationally accredited Associated Certified Meta Coach (ACMC), Meta NLP Practitioner and experienced Facilitator and specialises in developmental and transformational coaching of individuals and teams. Lee has a very strong grounding in coaching and business and has the ability to connect with people in a real and meaningful way. This combination of knowledge, skill and humanity is the basis of her unique coaching and facilitation ability. Lee is a caring and compassionate coach but does not hesitate to challenge those she works with to ensure that their outcomes are reached.
To read more, click on Lee's picture.
- Lee is the Regional Director of the Southern Africa Meta Coach Foundation and her key role in this regard is to uphold the standard of Meta Coaching in South Africa. Lee is an expert in transformative learning practices and dedicates her time to support Executives and Leaders in South Africa to adopt powerful mind-sets in both the personal and business spheres of life.
- Lee is also a certified trainer for ScrumStudy - the Scrum/Agile methodology and is a certified Scrum Developer, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Agile Master. With her background in project management, this also allows her to support her clients with performance and business coaching in these areas.
- Lee has been instrumental in starting up and running a number of companies which cover various industries from Manufacturing, Consulting, Human resource development and Community Development. Some of these companies continue to grow and make a meaningful contribution to many.
- Lee spent 5 years facilitating Discussion groups and mentoring entrepreneurs at various incubators in South Africa as part of the PeerPower team.
- Lee has contributed to the field of coaching at the leadership team level as an Assist team member in Team Coaching by facilitating the development of new coaches at the ACMC trainings for the last 8 years in South Africa and Mauritius.
- Member of the Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF)
- Regional Director – MCF South Africa
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member of the Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA)
- Owner and Co-founder of Vyanzo Development, specialising in executive coaching
- Regional Director (South Africa) for Zimali Training and Development (2013-2015)
- Regional Representative of PEERPOWER™, and Senior Facilitator responsible for Business development, and Delivery in the Gauteng area. In association with The Innovations Hub, Softstart BTI and Femtech (2007-2013)
- Independent associate Coaching partner and Project manager with Franklin Covey Southern Africa (2006-2009)
- Project Management Diploma (Damelin Management School, 1993)
- Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) with the Meta Coach Foundation (MCF)
- Certified Practitioner of NS & NLP
- Certified Iwam practitioner (IWAM)
- O.A.Dip (Child psychology)
- SDC – Scrum Developer Certification (Scrum / Agile Project management)
- SMC – Scrum Master Certification (Scrum / Agile Project management)
- SPOC – Scrum Product Owner Certification (Scrum / Agile Project management)
- SCT – Scrumstudy Certified Trainer (Scrum / Agile Project Methodology)
- SAMC – Scrumstudy Agile Master Certified (Scrum / Agile Project Methodology)
- Zimali Consulting in-house accreditation for TTI Success Insights Behavioural Assessments
- Tertiary Education:
Project Management Diploma (Damelin Management School, 1993)
Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) with the Meta Coach Foundation (MCF)
Certified Practitioner of NS & NLP
- Lee Griessel